Formulation Research & Development
Mankind’s endeavour to create generic formulations is inspired by the philosophy of bringing good health to many by offering more than 100 high quality affordable generic versions of expensive innovator medicines. Mankind’s commitment is paramount for bringing quality and innovation in its pharmaceutical products. Its vertical integrated company structure facilitates and offers highly affordable medicines to patients while complying with international quality standards.
Mankind’s formulation and research is an amalgam of well-seasoned team of proficient and experienced scientists, technicians and chemists works relentlessly to solve tough challenges and provide innovative solutions for patients around the globe. To benefit patients and deliver intellectual property to the organization, Mankind continually strives to discover engineering solution of drug therapies to improve safety and efficacy.
Expanding further, mankind is developing products for global markets including USA.
Currently, Mankind is working on enhancing the bioavailability of molecules which may lead to reduction in dose and increase the safety profile of drug.
Mankind develops generic products of various dosage forms as mentioned below -
- Tablets: Multilayer tablets, compression-coated tablets, inlay tablets.
- Capsule: Pellets of immediate-release, sustained-release and delayed-release.
- Liquid orals: Syrups and suspensions.
- Topical products: Ointments, creams and gel preparations
- Taste-masking technologies.
- Dry syrup technologies.
- Effervescent technologies.
- Ophthalmics (including nanoemulsion technologies)
Mankind’s therapeutic product portfolio includes formulations from Antibiotics, CVS, CNS, Anti-asthma, Anti-TB, Diabetology, Dermatology, Gastro-intestinal, which have been trusted by patients and doctors across the globe.
Technology transfer team involved in transfer product & process knowledge between development and manufacturing to achieve product realisation. This knowledge forms the basis for the manufacturing process, control strategy, process validation approach and ongoing continual improvement.
Technology transfer team ensure -
- Optimisation of process based on scientific principals and positive identification of Critical process parameters ( CPP’s) & Critical quality attributes ( CQA’s)
- Ensure variability of process and parameters are controlled and sufficient in the face of the rigors of a commercial production environment.