- PURPOSE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- NATURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- OPENNESS AND DATA ACCESS
- SECURITY MEASURES
- GENERAL GUIDELINES
- OPTION TO OPT OUT OR GRIEVANCE REPORTING
We, Mankind Pharma Ltd. (Herein-after referred to as “We” or “Us” or “Our” or “Company”) are committed to the protection of an individual’s privacy and personal information (which identifies or may reasonably be used to identify the individual). It is equally important that We adhere to all data privacy and data protection laws like Information Technology Act, 2000, the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, as amended.
3. Purpose of Information Collected
3.1 Information collected by Us, is inter-alia required for the purposes of selection, record retention, employee evaluation, or other legitimate business purposes for which the Information is reasonably expected to be used, like exploring a business relation/opportunity, identification of prospective vendor/client, feedback/newsletter/communication about Our activities, researching and developing new products and services, demographic survey, pharmacovigilance and other studies, like studies to identify generic behavioural patterns.
4. Nature of Information Collected
4.1 Information collected by Us is generally in the nature of:
- Contact details, records of communication (whether audio or video) between You and Us.
- Identifying information including name, address, contact information and other personal information, demographic data including date of birth, gender, country of birth, language spoken at home etc., and may also include health or other sensitive information, from/about You or other section of public who may be of a particular age, section, region, class and who are likely to join or participate in Our events and programmes and/or Our end consumers.
- Information required to conduct Our business activities, fulfilment of legal requirements or studies like pharmacovigilance etc.
5. Type of Information Collected
5.1 The Information We gather falls into following two categories;
5.1.1 Information Voluntarily Provided: We collect and store Information that is voluntarily supplied to Us, when You respond to Our surveys. We collect all the information requested in the surveys, including any applicable contact information and demographic data such as e-mail, first name, last name, location, place of employment, type of employment, industry, financials, bank account details, household income, race, age, and gender title, zip code, e-mail address, password, etc
5.1.2 Information Automatically Collected: We also may collect and store information that is generated automatically as You navigate through Our sites. Our servers (which may be hosted/maintained by a third party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, and may include but not limit to:
- The date and time of visit, web pages and content viewed and links clicked on while navigating within Our sites;
- Information about the type of content accessed via Our sites or applications;
- The site visited before and after visiting Our sites;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to computer by internet service provider so that other computers connected to the internet can communicate online) that can sometimes be used to derive general geographic area;
- Search terms entered using Our sites or applications;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about computer device such as device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on the device;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies; and
- If access to location information is allowed by You and location services are enabled, we may collect location information.
6. How and when We collect Information:
6.1 It is Our usual practice to collect Information directly from You or your authorised representative such as a guardian, parent or other responsible person, if You have consented for Us to collect the Information from them. We also collect Information at other points in Our sites and application forms/declarations and from publicly available sources or other third parties like companies engaged in data management and analytics services authorised by You or otherwise legally permissible. Should You be contacted as a result of this, You will be given the opportunity to opt out of any future similar communication.
8. Sharing of Information
8.1 The Company may share Information with the following entities:
- Governmental Agency or Courts or Regulators as required under the applicable law;
- Any agent, contractor or third party or service provider in connection with the Company’s business;
- Any other person under duty of confidentiality to the Company; and
- Where we are required or authorised to do so by law.
9. Openness and Data Access
9.1 You may inquire as to the nature of data stored or processed by the Company and on request you will also be provided reasonable access to your Information held by the Company. If any data is inaccurate or incomplete, You may request that the data be amended or modified or updated.
10. Security Measures
10.1 The Company, has adopted reasonable security practices and procedures within the Company for the security and protection of Information, in line with the internationally accepted standards which includes, technical, operational and physical security control measures.
11. General Guidelines
11.1 The Company observe the following guidelines when using, receiving, possessing, processing, storing, dealing, disclosing, transferring or handling the Information:
- Information will be collected, received, possessed, used, processed, stored, transferred, dealt, handled and disclosed in compliance with applicable statutory provisions;
- Information will be used for the purposes for which it has been collected or obtained; and
- Appropriate reasonable measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, use, processing, and accidental loss, destruction, or damage to such Information.
13. Option to Opt Outor Grievance Reporting
13.2 Any questions, disputes, opt-out requests, grievances with respect to the processing of Information can be referred to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.