ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH, SAFETY AND SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
At Mankind Pharma we are fully committed to achieve excellence in Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability and conduct our activities in more responsible way.
We achieve the same by
- We Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and other requirements in which the company operates.
- We ensure protection of Environment and prevention of Pollution throughout supply chain and at all levels of operations.
- We provide safe working environment for our employees, contractors, visitors and other stake holders.
- Energy conservation, recovery, recycling, reuse and reduction of waste, minimizing hazards and risks, preventing injury and ill health.
- We provide system to encourage employees and contractors to identify and report all incidents / unsafe acts/ conditions including near miss and correcting it by taking appropriate CAPA in a time bound program.
- We integrate sustainability considerations into all business decisions and processes with the aim of creating value, mitigating future risks by committing product stewardship across the product life cycle.
- We provide the frame work and adequate resources for effective and continual improvement in the EHS management system, sustainability objectives and targets and its performance through periodic audits and compliances.
- Adopting best practices in EHS management system through effective communication; consultation and participation and provide necessary training to all employees and contractors.