We are here to care
- Supporting different NGOs in their missions.
- Providing medical assistance by organizing camps and distributing free medicines.
- Organizing awareness programs for the benefit, security and welfare of people from all age groups.
- Enacting green initiatives to preserve nature.
By the Society
Being one of the responsible pharma manufacturing companies, Mankind believes that spreading awareness about a particular disease will further improve the health card of our nation. Hence, we started Project Shikha wherein a team of volunteers was entrusted to spread awareness in villages and cities about communicable diseases, the importance of hygiene, and providing first aid in a medical emergency.
Children are most vulnerable to diseases. Through Nanhe Kadam, we endeavour to educate families and children about the importance of good hygiene and empower them with better health and education. Nanhe Kadam aims to make our society more inclusive by focusing on issues related to homelessness, deprivation, and drug abuse among children while enabling community support services.
Under Nari Abhgyata, our employees volunteer to spread awareness about the various health problems faced by the women of our society. We partner with NGOs and societies dedicated to the welfare of women and strive to help women get rid of the health problems that affect them the most. Nari Abhgyata focuses on AIDS, Breast Cancer, Pregnancy Care, Menopause and Health Care regime at different stages of life. Doctors accompany the volunteers to provide necessary medical counsel.
Jan Jagrukta is designed to promote numeracy and literacy among all age groups. It also focuses on health programs for the elderly that are coordinated through different old age homes in Delhi. Jan Jagrukta also spreads awareness about the importance of preserving the environment and natural resources and conducts various educational and healthcare programs.
Mankind organizes BMD camps throughout India to make people aware of Bone Mineral Deficiency. We also make arrangements for a Mobile Clinic that visits different slum areas every month to provide medical assistance. Voluntary blood donation camps are conducted within our office premises to help patients in need of blood transfusion.
- Donation to CM relief fund of various states to manage coronavirus pandemic.
- Contributed Rs. 5 crore to the families of Policemen who die fighting the COVID-19.
- Supported the Real Life Heros in these times by offering financial aid of Rs. 1 lac for doing noble work.
- Helped the stranded migrant workers in collaboration with NGO (TYCIA) by providing transport & cash relief.