Awards & Recognition
Mankind has been awarded for its work done in the pharmaceutical industry. Some of our major achievements are as follows:
- Mankind Pharma adds another feather to their cap by winning “Best Talent Management Strategy Award” & “Best Workplace Practices Award” in a ceremony held in World HRD Congress in Feb'2017
- Awarded “Excellence in HR” for exemplary contribution in the field of HR & skills development on the occasion of HR Conclave 2015
- Got Second Prize in 98th Farmer’s Fair by GB Pant University of Agri & Tech, Pantnagar in 2015
- Awarded “India’s 50 Great Workplaces” title for being a workplace that cares for people, stands for high performance, develop leaders and for having a great leadership culture in 2014
- Got First Prize in 96th Farmer’s Fair by GB Pant University of Agri & Tech, Pantnagar in 2014
- Won best run award for using SAP Business One ‘SAP Ace Award’ in 2013.
- Awarded for ‘Achieving Business Excellence’ by Citi Commercial Bank in 2012.
- Acknowledgement of participation and support of Mankind in the 49th Annual National Conference of IAP by the Organisation Committee of Pedicon, 2012.
- Honoured for the spirit of entrepreneurship with ‘Udyami Samman’ by Axis Group and Zee News (UP) in 2011.
- Awarded ‘India Business Icon (Pharma) Award’ by Network 18 for the year 2011.
- Awarded ‘Entrepreneur Of The Year’ by Ernst and Young in 2011.
- Won the ‘Amity HR Excellence Award for Team Effort’ at the Global HR Summit in 2009.
- Certified by Hindalco (Aditya Birla Group) as Most Potential & ‘A’ Grade Vendor of 2008 in Supply Chain Management.
- Won ‘Emerging Company of The Year’ at Pharma Excellence Award in 2007.
- Awarded ‘Indian Express Pulse Award’ for overall performance in 2005.
These awards give us great pride and are a constant reminder for our contribution to society. This drives us to do better and be recognized as one of the best pharmaceutical companies globally.